Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out! Season 2 Is Slated For October 2022 On At-x
The first season of Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out was enjoyed by anime fans all over the world last year. The anime received a lot of love from Otakus. They saw potential in the manga and anime Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out and are interested in learning more. Fans are flooding the internet with queries such as, “When will Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out get a second season?”
Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out! Season 2 Release Date
Uzaki-chan Would Like to Meet You! Season 2 will be released on October 1, 2022, during the Fall 2022 anime season. The official title of the second season, Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!, was announced on March 4, 2022. W. The letter “w” will be pronounced, “double.”
Hana Uzaki and Shinichi Sakurai will finally realize there is more to them than friendship in the second season.
Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out! Season 2 Plot
Season 1 of “Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!” focused on Hana and Shinichi’s daily lives, as her attempts to persuade her upperclassman to abandon their loner lifestyle resulted in a slew of humiliating events for him.
According to the season finale, Season 2 will see the show delving deeper into its romantic side. The anime series has remained faithful to the manga, with Episode 12 covering chapters 30-34, near the beginning of Volume 4 of the book (via Seven Seas Entertainment).
While Shinichi still struggles to accept most of Hana’s actions in the manga after this point, the two are much closer to realizing that their connection is deeper than they first thought. Even when the two begin to act more like a couple, the realization is difficult.
In the manga, friends, relatives, and even a fortune teller try to inform Hana and Shinichi of the most obvious reality of their affection for each other and force them together.
In Japan, the manga is still being published, with seven volumes so far. We don’t know how much more manga Season 2 will cover, but it should have plenty to work with by the time it premieres.
Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out! Season 2Cast
- Hana Uzaki is played by Naomi Ozora (Uzaki-chan)
- Shinichi Sakurai (Uzaki’s senpai) is played by Kenji Akabane.
- Mr. Asai (Café owner and Shinichi’s boss) is played by Yosuke Akimoto.
- Tsuki Uzaki (Hana’s mother) is played by Saori Hayami.
- Itsuhiko Sakaki (Shinichi’s friend) is played by Tomoya Takagi.
- Ami Asai (café owner’s daughter and employee) is played by Ayama Taketatsu.
- Diabolik Lovers Season 3: Everything We’ve Found So Far
- ‘The Duke Of Death And His Maid Season 2’ Has Been Scheduled For Release In 2023
Where To Watch Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out! Season 2
Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! – Watch on Crunchyroll.
Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out! Season 2 Trailer
- One Punch Man Season 3 Release Date Status, Cast, And Everything You Want Know
- Boarding School Juliet Season 2: All Updates Here That You Want To Know!
What age is uzaki Chan?
Who does Hana Uzaki end up with?
Shinichi Sakurai- They’ve known each other since high school, and it’s implied that she has romantic feelings for Sakurai. As of Chapter 73, the two of them have admitted their feelings for each other and are officially a couple.