One Piece is both one of the most popular and longest-running shonen anime series of all time. Given its massive length, most spectators would be intimidated to eventually dive into the anime, which currently has hundreds of episodes. But, if one were to curl up and watch the now-legendary programme, how long would it take to finish?
How many episodes are in One Piece?
The One Piece anime, based on Eiichiro Oda’s long-running manga, initially aired in October 1999, making the show nearly 20 years old. It has accumulated just as many seasons throughout the years, with a current total of 990 (and counting) episodes. Unlike many anime, the One Piece films are also part of the current tale, with the 895th and 896th episodes of the “Carbonic Acid King” arc tying in to the most recent film, One Piece: Stampede. Even with this lengthy episode list, dedicated fans should be able to finish the series… someday.
- One Piece Chapter 1046 Release Date, Time, Reddit, And Spoilers: Is The New Chapter Of One Piece Out?
One Piece Chapter 1047 Release Date And Time, Raw Scan + Manga Spoilers
Will One Piece have 1500 episodes?
It’s quite unlikely. If we get another 200 chapters, we’ll have 250 episodes in the same time frame, plus additional 48 for the year the anime is behind the manga, for a total of 300 episodes from now on. Of course, the anime may continue with certain stories that are not based on the manga after the story concludes.
How long will it take to binge One Piece?
At the time of writing, One Piece would be up to its 991st episode by the time a viewer would be close to being caught up with it. The episodes range in length from 22 to 24 minutes. Binding the series would last a total of 23,784 minutes if the latter was used as the norm and multiplied by 927. This equates to 396.4 hours or 16.52 days.
That is, of course, if they never slept or took a break while watching it. If viewers spent the eight hours a day that they would normally devote to work watching anime instead, it would take them 49.55 days to complete One Piece, assuming they did this every day, including weekends. That’s two months of continuous viewing — a difficult endeavor that will take viewers into the holiday season.
After subtracting two and a half minutes from each episode for the intro/outro, the 927 episodes total around 21,307 minutes. This is 355.1 hours or 14.8 days, which is somewhat more than two weeks, though it would still require continuous viewing without any breaks for other shows or activities. The still-running (but soon-to-be-completed) manga also means that many more episodes are on the way, pushing the catch-up line further away as the weeks pass.
Where to watch One Piece?
How many Bows are in One Piece?
- One Piece – East Blue (001-061)
- One Piece – Alabasta (062-135)
- One Piece – Skypiea (136-206)
- One Piece – Water 7 (207-325)
- One Piece – Thriller Bark (326-384)
- One Piece – Guerra dos Maiorais (385-516)
- One Piece – Isle of the Fishmen (517-574)
- One Piece – Punk Hazard (575-629)
- One Piece – Dressrosa (630-699)
- One Piece – Episode of Sabo
- One Piece – Nebulandia Adventure
- One Piece – Dressrosa (700-746)
- One Piece – Silver Mine (747-750)
- One Piece – Heart of Gold
- One Piece – Zou (751-782)
- One Piece – Whole Cake Island (783-878)
- One Piece – Episode of East Blue
- One Piece – Episode of Skypiea
- One Piece – Reverie (879-891)
- One Piece – Country of Wano (892 onwards)
Manga and Anime Arches in One Piece?
- East Blue Saga
- Romance Dawn Arc
- Orange Town Arc
- Syrup Village Arc
- Baratie Arc
- Arlong Park Arc
- Loguetown Arc
- Arabasta Saga
- Reverse Mountain Arc
- Whiskey Peak Arc
- Little Garden Arc
- Drum Island Arc
- Arabasta Arc
- Sky Island Saga
- Jaya Arc
- Skypiea Arc
- Water 7 Saga
- Long Ring Long Land Arc
- Water 7 Arc
- Enies Lobby Arc
- Post-Enies Lobby Arc
- Thriller Bark Saga
- Thriller Bark Arc
- Summit War Saga
- Sabaody Archipelago Arc
- Amazon Lily Arc
- Impel Down Arc
- Marineford Arc
- Post-War Arc
- Fish-Man Island Saga
- Return to Sabaody Arc
- Fish-Man Island Arc
- Dressrosa Saga
- Punk Hazard Arc
- Dressrosa Arc
- Four Emperors Saga
- Zou Arc
- Whole Cake Island Arc
- Levely Arc
- Wano Country Arc
How many movies are in One piece?
- One Piece: The Movie
- Clockwork Island Adventure
- Chopper’s Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
- Dead End Adventure
- The Cursed Holy Sword
- Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
- The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle
- Episode of Arabasta: The Desert Princess and the Pirates
- Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Sakura
- One Piece Film: Strong World
- One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase
- One Piece Film: Z
- One Piece Film: Gold
- One Piece: Stampede