The second season of Blood and Treasures will be back in 2021. So, fans of Blood and Treasure will be happy to hear this. You guys can’t wait for the season in 2020, which was pushed back because of the COVID-19 pandemic. This action-adventure drama is made by Matthew Federman and Stephen Scaia. But there is only one season, which started on May 21, 2019, on CBS, the network where the show first aired. CBS Television Distributions is the main company that gets this great show to people. Here are some more CBS shows that you can watch, like Evil Season 2, S.W.A.T., The Unicorn Season 2, NCIS, Big Brother, Blue Bloods, The Neighborhood Season 3, etc.
The first season used to be very popular with viewers, and there were 12 episodes on Rotten Tomatoes. On average, 5.75 out of 10 points are given to this series. So, people who are still waiting for the next story, which was not shown in season 1, won’t have to wait any longer. Let’s talk more about this Blood and Treasure season 2 to find out more.
Blood and Treasure Season 2 Release Date Information
The first season aired on the CBS network on May 21, 2019. So the fans had to wait until 2020 for season 2. It was put off because the COVID-19 pandemic caused the worst case to happen. All the businesses are going out of business by the year 2020. As the lockdown is in place, the rest of the shoots for this season can continue.
Also, the first episode of the show aired on May 21, 2019, and every Tuesday during the season. Fans think that the second season will be the same way, and that it will air on CBS on Tuesdays. Speculations say that the first episode of Season 2 will air on August 2, 2022.
Blood And Treasure Season 2 Cast Announcement Information
Although there is no formal information about the cast members in this second season of Blood and Treasure, the same stellar cast from season one is expected to return. They once again astounded you with their incredible performance. As the tale continues in season 2, certain characters remain, as you may see in season 2. The following are the Blood and Treasure season 2 cast members:
- Sofia Pernas in the character of Lexi Waziri
- Katia Winter in the role of Gwen Karlsson
- Mark Gagliardi in the character of Father Chuck
- Alicia Coppola as Dr. Anna Castillo
- James Callis plays the role of Simon Hardwick
- Oded Fehr as Karim Farouk
- John Larroquette as Jay Reece
- Paget Brewster (BirdGirl) as Sister Lisa
- Ali Hassan as Taj Bin Yusef
- Antonio Cupo as Captain Bruno Fabi
- Tony Nash as Omar
- Anna Silk as Roarke
- One Piece Episode 1014 Release Date Countdown, Time, Spoilers, and When Is It Coming Out?
- Outer Banks Season 4 Release Date, Renewed Confirmation & Everything We Know So Far
This season will answer the question that was left hanging at the end of season 1. By the end of season 1, the Queen had come back in the 11th episode, which made new threats of danger. This time, the story will be about Denny. The audience really liked Season 1 because it had a unique and interesting plot. The whole story is about famous experts on old things and clever art thieves. He sent his team to find a terrorist who stole his treasure and was very cruel. On this trip, they came across a battle that had been going on for 2,000 years. It was fought over the place where civilization began. Danny, the main character of the story and a former FBI agent, will have his life take some crazy turns.
This story will be more interesting because of it. So it will be interesting to see how the story of season 1 is expanded, with more focus on the Queen’s return. As soon as there is an official trailer, we’ll let you know what else is going on.
Blood and Treasure Season 2 Trailer Information
Series filming continues. Blood and Treasure season 2 has no official trailer. If you haven’t seen this series yet, watch this season 1 trailer for a fast summary and a glance at its beginning. Watch its trailer:
Expected Schedule for Blood and Treasure Season 2
- Episode 1 on August 2, 2022
- Episode 2 on August 2, 2022
- Episode 3 on August 9, 2022
- Episode 4 on August 16, 2022
- Episode 5 on August 23, 2022
- Episode 6 on August 30, 2022
- Episode 7 on September 6, 2022
- Episode 8 on September 13, 2022
- Episode 9 on September 20, 2022
- Episode 10 on September 27, 2022
- Episode 11 on October 4, 2022
- Episode 12 on October 11, 2022
- Episode 13 on October 18, 2022
Where to Watch Blood and Treasure Season 2?
At the moment, you can stream “Blood & Treasure – Season 1” on Amazon Prime Video, Paramount Plus, and the Paramount+ Amazon Channel, or you can buy a download of the show on Amazon Video.
Blood and Treasure Season 2 isn’t released yet so nowhere to watch but soon it will be out and well update the links here 😉