After some weeks of experimenting, Apple is launching today’s watchOS 7.6 RC variant for all Apple lovers. This variant delivers bug fixes and ECG capability to more areas.
The built variant of watchOS 7.6 RC is 18U63. According to Apple’s announcement records, watchOS 7.6 RC supports the ECG application and abnormal heartbeat announcements on Apple Watch Series 4 or following 30 different countries. The entire list of nations supporting these two characteristics is here.
This announcement appears beside iOS 14.7 RC, HomePod Software 14.7, tvOS 14.7, iPad 14.7, and macOS Big Sur 11.5.
Moreover, today, Apple declared the innovative MagSafe Battery Pack for the iPhone 12 register and two innovative colors of AirTag keychains.
Apple is experimenting with watchOS 8; the forthcoming Apple Watch rolling system previewed throughout the WWDC21 essence. This update, which is fixed to be premiered in the next months.
Apple Will Bring Several Features
- A new variant of the Breathe application is presently described as Mindfulness.
- Respiratory flow is immediately measured during sleep tracking.
- Picture watch faces can presently involve depth using portrait mode pictures.
- Photos application updated with promoted highlights and concepts.
- Pictures can presently be shared from the watch with SMS and Mail;
- Scribble presently enables you to add emoji in handwritten SMS;
- App shelf in iMessage has picture search and immediate access to pictures
- Find My now involves items (involving AirTags)
- Weather involves consequent hour precipitation
- Apple Watch can do many timers for the initial time
- Tips are now available on the Apple Watch
- Music can be shared from Apple Watch from Messages.
It is all about Apple Watch OS 7.6 RC. I hope you like this post. Stay tuned with us for further news.