There is a lot of hope that Love Is Blind contestants in season 3 will be able to find their forever soulmates more easily than in season 2, when only two couples got married and both said they were going to divorce.
When the show first came out in 2020, people were drawn to it because it was a new idea to force people to connect with each other without knowing what the other person looks like. Given how important looks are too many people when it comes to dating, there was some doubt that such a big experiment could actually work.
But then Cameron Hamilton and Lauren Speed became a favorite couple among fans and a long-term success story for the show. Here’s what we know about Love Is Blind season 3 as fans get ready to dive headfirst into a brand new episode.
Love Is Blind Season 3: Release Date Details
The third season of Love Is Blind started on Netflix on Wednesday, October 19, with four episodes. Then, on October 26, episodes 5–7 were added to the platform so that they could be streamed. The last episode of the season aired on November 9. Episodes 8 and 9 came out on November 2.
Who Is Still Together From The Movie Love Is Blind?
Amber Pike and Matt Barnett: In Season One, they worked through their problems and got married. Status: They are still together, but during the “After the Altar” special, they were still involved in drama.
Love Is Blind Season 3: Cast Details
The cast for Love is Blind season 3 has been set, and 29 hopefuls will be taking part. Below is a complete list:
- Alexa, Insurance agency owner, 27
- Amanda, Stylist, 31
- Andrew, Director of operations, 30
- Anthony, 33, Lawyer
- Ashley, Chiropractor, 29
- Bartise, Senior analyst, 27
- Brannigan, Critical care nurse, 35
- Brennon, Water treatment engineer, 32
- Charita, Makeup artist, 35
- Chelsey, Customer success manager, 27
- Cole, Estate Agent, 27
- Colleen, Ballet dancer and digital PR strategist, 26
- Dakota, Aerospace engineer, 29
- Dale, Cybersecurity student, 32
- DaVonté, Fitness development coach, 29
- Jess, Senior event producer, 30
- Julian, Managing director of operations, 34
- Kalekia, ICU nurse practitioner, 31
- Kimberlee, 30, Teacher and coach
- Loren, Medical device representative, 36
- Matt, Private charter sales executive, 28
- Nancy, Real estate investor, 32
- Nash, Estate Agent, 34
- Raven, Pilates instructor, 29
- Sikiru, Data engineer, 34
- Simmer, Director of marketing technology, 27
- Tony, Medical device sales representative, 34
- Valerie, Dermatologist, 35
- Zach, Med school and interior quality control manager, 29
- Zanab, Estate Agent, 32
Trailer Of Love Is Blind Season 3
Who Is Hosting The Third Season Of Love Is Blind?
Nick and Vanessa Lachey, who are married, are back to host Love Is Blind. Nick has been the lead singer of the boy band 98 Degrees for a long time. He has also been a guest star on TV shows like “Charmed” and “Hawaii Five-0.” Vanessa plays Jane Tennant on the TV show NCIS: Hawai’i. She has also been in shows like Call Me Kat and American Housewife.
What Is Love Is Blind Season 3 About?
Love Is Blind season 3 continues to put contestants in a dating experiment with people they don’t get to meet in person first. The only time they talk to each other at first is in the show’s famous pods. But once two people feel like they’ve found “the one” and agree to “engage,” they can meet in person and start working on their relationship.
How To Watch Love Is Blind Season 3
Love Is Blind is a show made by Netflix. If you want to watch the new episodes, you have to sign up for the streaming giant. Right now, people who want to join Netflix have a few options and prices to choose from.
Related Stories Recommended By Writer: