Fans of Gojo didn’t have time to celebrate his win before a terrible tragedy happened. Here is when Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 236 will come out and what it might be about.
Jujutsu Kaisen just finished its fight with the strongest, and it seems like Gojo won. The crowd was on the edge of their seats as they tried to figure out who would win. Both sides showed no signs of giving up, which made each chapter very hard to guess.
In Chapter 235, the best sorcerer still alive blew up Shinjuku and himself, along with everyone else on the battlefield. When Gojo was backed into a corner, he used a move called Hollow Purple that was so strong that it won him the battle.
By the end of the chapter, Sukuna has been hurt all over and is missing a couple of parts. It looked like victory was close, but the next part has the most shocking scene ever. Dig deeper to find out when Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 236 will come out and if there are any big spoilers.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Release Date
Search results indicate that Monday, September 25, 2023, is when you can expect to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236. But this release date is not confirmed by any official tweet or channel. It will first appear in Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #43 from Shueisha and then be made available in digital form on Viz and Shueisha-affiliated internet channels for international readers.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Preview:
– The result of the Battle of the Strongest, engraved in Shinjuku
Release Date: Monday 25 September pic.twitter.com/AHxkTQng16
— Ducky (@IDuckyx) September 10, 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Spoilers
The death of a beloved character in chapter 236 of Jujutsu Kaisen is the most heartbreaking thing that has ever happened in the story. Gojo and Geto meet at the start of the story. They look like high school students. At first, it looks like a normal flashback, but soon we find out that Gojo is talking to the souls of his friends who have died.
Gojo says that he told his kids that they would be alone when they died. He also says something about his father, but then he changes the subject and says Shoko can deal with it. Then Geto asks how the battle with the King of Curses went. Gojo says that Sukuna was very strong, even though he never used all of his power.
Even though Gojo gave it his all, at least it was fun. He is glad that he didn’t die of a disease but instead lost to someone better than him. He also talks to Nanami and Yu Haibara about their last days. Nanami says that the thoughts of Haibara made his last moments not so bad.
Geto, Nanami, Haibara, Riko, and Kuroi are leaving. Gojo is now lying on the ground, dead, with blood coming out of his mouth. His eyes are still open. The sad scene proves to fans that their favorite teacher, Gojo Sensei, is really gone.
Sukuna explains Mahoraga’s powers by saying that he wanted the Shikigami to be a “role mode” that goes through Gojo’s Infinity. Mahoraga didn’t go after Gojo directly; instead, he attacked the area around him. The next panel shows Sukuna standing in front of Gojo’s body, which has been cut in half. The King of Curses says that he will never forget the strongest sorcerer who is still living. Since Sukuna is still alive and well, Hajime Kashimo will be the next person to fight him.
How to Watch Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236?
Crunchyroll is the best place to stream anime, whether it’s One Piece, Attack on Titan, or Jujutsu Kaisen. If you’re outside the US, you can still use ExpressVPN to view the platform’s full library.
Read Jujutsu kaisen previous chapters via given below links:
- Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Release Date: Everything You Need To Know!
- Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date Is Out!
If you’re outside of the United States, here’s what you need to do to see all of Crunchyroll’s shows:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN, which has servers that are very fast and give you a safe, private connection no matter where in the world you are.
- Express VPN lets you connect to any place in the US. You can choose from 24 different places, from New Jersey to Santa Monica.
- Visit Crunchyroll online to start watching all of your favorite animes and maybe even some you’ve never seen before.
- Accessing Crunchyroll’s US lineup makes a difference. For example, Hong Kong users can only watch less than 100 movies and TV shows, while US users can watch nearly 1,000.
- You can also watch anime on Crunchyroll for free if you don’t mind ads, or you can pay for a subscription. If you can’t decide, you can try it for free for 14 days.