Ralph Cirella was a well-known makeup artist, costume designer, and radio personality who was born on April 20, 1965. His career took off in the 1980s when he became well-known for his work on costumes and special effects.
When Ralph called into radio star Howard Stern’s WNBC show in 1985, Stern and Ralph became friends. This relationship resulted in several joint ventures, such as the creation of special effects for Stern’s late-night variety show, The Channel 9 Show.
Ralph Cirella Cause of Death
Howard Stern’s longtime friend and well-known makeup artist Ralph Cirella passed away on December 6, 2023, at the age of 58.
Ralph was receiving treatment for a rare form of lymphoma, as revealed by Stern when he announced his death on The Howard Stern Show. Ralph’s illness was treatable and curable, but complications developed because he sought medical attention later than was ideal, which resulted in an abrupt and unanticipated end.
Ralph Cirella, Howard Stern’s stylist and frequent radio show guest, dies at 58
Cirella was receiving treatment for a “rare lymphoma” when his “heart gave out” Tuesday morning, Stern said.https://t.co/wCFcxt4FIl
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) December 6, 2023
Stern, who was upset during the announcement, shared sincere recollections of their enduring friendship and expressed her frustration with the situation. Ralph, a radio personality, makeup artist, and costume designer, had become a vital part of Stern’s life, impacting show customs and even being a major factor in Stern’s marriage to his wife.
Johnstamos said in a statement, “At the painfully young age of 58, my dear friend, Ralph Cirella, was suddenly taken from us, leaving us all in a state of profound shock. He was, without a doubt, a one-of-a-kind soul. Ralph wasn’t just a friend; he was family. My mother adored him, and I’ll always cherish the memory of her affectionately mistaking his “berry” for a piece of red jello on his upper lip, playfully attempting to wipe it away.”
View this post on Instagram
His death was announced by Howard Stern, who expressed his grief and shared memories of their friendship and Cirella’s contributions to the Howard Stern. Cirella became well-known among The Howard Stern Show viewers due to his contributions to the show as well as his role as a stylist and makeup artist.
View this post on Instagram
You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ cause of death:-
- Adam Perkins Cause of Death: The Truth Revealed About His Demise!
- Frances Sternhagen Cause of Death: Beloved Actress Passes Away Peacefully At 93!
Ralph Cirella Career
Ralph Cirella’s professional life has been a path of hard work and accomplishment, dotted with noteworthy turning points:
- Early career: Ralph decided to work in the fashion industry because he was passionate about it. His first job was in retail, where he helped other stylists and developed his skills while earning useful experience.
- Collaboration with Howard Stern: Ralph’s career took a dramatic turn when he started styling Howard Stern in the early 1990s. Together with receiving a lot of media attention, their partnership made Ralph a well-known stylist in the entertainment business.
- Creating a varied portfolio: Ralph styled other celebrities for personal appearances, magazine covers, and red-carpet events over the years to broaden his portfolio. To further establish his name in the fashion industry, he also started his clothing line.
- Now: Ralph Cirella is still in great demand as a stylist today. He still works with Howard Stern and other well-known people. while using his brand to further his love of fashion design.
For more information related to other persons’ cause of death, autopsy reports, obituaries and more updates you can follow our website thetecheducation.com.