Oppo is one of the mass Smartphone manufacturers in the world. The company not only makes smartphones but also makes many Electronic gadgets. It has released many smartphones which not only have High Specs but also have Low – Spec. The company provides a wide range of choices to consumers so that they can afford a new phone based on their spec requirements. Recently, Oppo has released Find X2 Pro, which comes under the flagship devices line-up. The device has received many positive reviews and ratings so far. Let us talk about the new color option that is going to be available soon. Before we talk about the color options let us talk about the specifications of the device.
Specifications of Oppo Find X2 Pro:
- Display: 6.7″ AMOLED Display with 120Hz – HDR10 panel and Gorilla Glass 6 Protection.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 coupled with Adreno 650 GPU.
- RAM/ROM: 12GB RAM/256GB ROM and 12GB RAM/512GB ROM featuring UFS 3.0
- Camera Setup: Triple Camera Setup featuring (48MP+13MP+48MP) coupled with a Periscope Camera and also has a single front-facing camera with a 32MP camera.
- Battery: Li-Po 4260mAh battery which features Fast charging of 65W – SuperVOOC 2.0.
- Security: Face Recognition along with the Under Display Optical Fingerprint Sensor.
- IP-Rating: IP-68 Dust and Water Protection.
- Operating System: Android 10 together with Color OS 7.1.
New Color Option for Oppo Find X2 Pro: Green Vegan Leather
We all know that the device was released with three colors, amongst them Black Color had Ceramic Finish whereas the Orange color and Gray color has Vegan Leather Finish. A new color has been added to Vegan Leather Family featuring a Green Color. So users can have three vegan leather choices (Orange Vegan Leather, Gray Vegan Leather, and Green Vegan Leather).
As I said above, the device is a flagship device with excellent specifications coupled with Mind-blowing performance. The device has received an Antutu score of 593717, which is exceptional. When it comes to the pricing this device might be the costliest product that the company has released. It costs $980 for the higher variant (12GB RAM/256GB ROM). When it comes to the pricing of the device with Green Vegan Leather there won’t be any increase in price as it isn’t a premium variant like Oppo Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition.
This might Interest you: Vivo’s X50 Pro: Everything You Need To Know About The Gimbal Enabled Camera Mechanism