Male Sex Toys – How They Can Benefit Your Overall Health And Well-Being
There’s a stigma surrounding men and sex toys that can be rather off-putting for some people. While the misconception is slowly changing, men can still feel as though buying sex toys makes them seem dirty in some way. We are here to tell you that that is absolutely not the case. After all, why should the ladies have all of the fun? In fact, when you realise how using sex toys can benefit your health and overall well-being, you’ll want to get online and search for sex toys for males immediately.
Masturbation is good for your physical health
Like it or not, masturbation is a healthy activity that can benefit your life in a number of ways. Let’s have a look:
- Strengthen your pelvic floor: Another misconception is that a strong pelvic floor is only important for women, but it helps men too. Each time you orgasm, it’s like a mini workout for your pelvic floor.
- Relieve pain: If you’re suffering from a headache, you might want to try masturbating. When you ejaculate the body releases dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin which are the feel good chemicals of the brain.
- It can make you feel energised: While masturbation can make you feel sleepy before bed, it’s also a great way to feel energised of a morning. Start your day strong!
- It’s good for your skin: Thanks to increased blood flow, masturbation can work wonders for your complexion. Not only that but as it reduces stress levels it can reduce sweat and acne. That’s handy!
- It burns calories: While it’s not quite as exertive as sexual intercourse, masturbation burns calories. A mini workout indeed.
- It can reduce the risk of prostate cancer: Regularly ejaculating can even lower your chance at developing prostate cancer in your lifetime.
Masturbation is great for your mental health
It’s not just the physical benefits that are important; masturbation is great for your mental health too:
- Reduce your stress levels: Orgasming releases oxytocin resulting in decreased levels of cortisol in the body.
- Improve your mood: Masturbating activates the hypothalamus and thalamus in the brain which are responsible for feeling pleasure.
- Increase your libido: We like experiencing pleasure and the more we orgasm the more we want to pursue those positive feelings.
- Help you sleep: When you masturbate your body releases norepinephrine and serotonin which can help your body prepare for rest.
- Improve cognitive function: Check this study out which found that older adults who experience more sexual activity have better cognitive function than those who don’t. It’s the clever move, apparently.
- Better understand your body: When you explore your body and your sexuality you’ll better understand the way that your body works and what feels good for you.
- A boost in confidence and self-esteem: Masturbating is essential for getting to know yourself and developing self-awareness both inside and out.
Sex toys and sexual performance
Sex toys can even help men with their performance in bed and overall sexual health. First of all, masturbating before having sex can help a man last longer in bed which and make you feel more confident and spend more time pleasuring your partner.
Additionally, certain sex toys can help you alleviate the symptoms of sexual dysfunction. For example: cock rings can provide support and help you maintain an erection for longer. That, and there are other sex toys, such as prostate massagers that can enhance your overall pleasure and thus keep you going for longerr!