The release date for the Honkai Star Rail has been set, and, surprise, it’s April 26. This is pretty much what rumors said would happen. We have information about that, the prizes you can get if you sign up early, and more. Including a list of confirmed characters and many new details about HoYoverse’s turn-based story set on a post-apocalyptic ice planet with… a space train?
Here’s everything we know about Honkai Star Rail so far, starting with the official release date
Honkai Star Rail Release Date Details
On April 26, 2023, the Honkai Star Rail will be out. That date comes straight from HoYoverse, who held a contest to confirm the previously rumored release date.
You can sign up for the game before it comes out, which will get you some prizes when it does:
- 50,000 Credit
- Star Rail Pass x 3
- ‘Trailblazer – Welcome’ avatar
- 4 Star Characters – Serval
- Star Rail Pass x 15
These rewards were supposed to be based on how many people pre-registered, but there are already 3 million more people than needed for the top prize. So at this point, they’re all pretty much stuck.
Honkai Star Rail Platforms
Honkai Star Rail has been proven to work on PC, iOS, and Android. In other words, the same systems as Honkai Impact 3rd, which came out before it. Even though it’s not impossible that Honkai Star Rail will come to PlayStation or Xbox at some point, it won’t be available at launch.
This feature will be in the final game because it was in the first and second closed betas. Note that you can’t play at the same time on more than one device.
Honkai Star Rail Gameplay And Story
The game’s creator says Honkai Star Rail is a turn-based RPG good for new players and focuses on strategic fighting, exploration, and puzzle-solving. The game is about science fiction and looks like other HoYoverse games. Even though the story takes place in the same galaxy as the first Honkai game, Honkai Impact 3rd, Star Rail will have its own account separate from Honkai Impact 3rd. There will be both new and old names in the cast.
As the main character in Star Rail, you’ve been given a Stellaron, a seed of doom. Destruction, an Aeon (something like a god) who thinks that all society should be wiped out, is to blame for your situation. You can still take the Astral Express and travel through Star Rail’s world. You’re not alone, either. A group of people who say they have the “spirit of the Trailblaze” will join you on your adventures.
Honkai Star Rail Trailers
Honkai Star Rail’s announcement trailer and other videos are on the game’s official YouTube page. The last beta video does a great job of introducing the characters, while Bailu and Serval each get their own teasers. If you want Serval’s character for free and you’re talking about her, you might want to sign up for the Honkai Star Rail pre-registration.
Honkai Star Rail Characters
Want to know more about the characters you can play in Honkai Star Rail? Here is a list of all the known characters so far, broken down by element:
- Natasha: one of the few doctors in Belobog’s Underworld.
- Sushang: An amateur but ambitious member of the Xianzhou Luofu Cloud Knights.
- Clara: a young girl who takes logic and calculations very seriously. She was raised by a robot named Svarog.
- Asta: Lead Researcher at the Herta Space Station.
- Hook: The Moles adventure squad leader, a group of friends located in Belobog’s Underworld.
- Himeko: an adventurous scientist who repaired the Astral Express.
- Gepard: captain of the Silvermane Guards in Belobog.
- Herta: Herta Space Station’s brilliant leader who often appears as a puppet.
- March 7th: a spirited girl who suffers from amnesia.
- Pela: Intelligence Officer of the Silvermane Guards.
- Yanqing: brilliant swordsman and lieutenant of the Xianzhou Luofu.
- Serval: Rebellious daughter from an important family. Following her wish to become a mechanic, she opened a workshop where she also hosts the occasional rock ‘n roll concert.
- Arlan: head of Herta Space Station’s Security.
- Kafka: a Stellaron Hunter named on the Interastral Peace Corporation’s wanted list.
- Jing Yuan: the Xianzhou Alliance general and the Cloud Knights leader.
- Bailu: a talented healer who can’t bear to see people suffering.
- Tingyun: the eloquent leader of the Whistling Flames, a merchant guild.
- Sampo: a persuasive salesman from the city of Belobog.
- Bronya: heir to the Supreme Guardian of Belobog and Commander of the Silvermane Guards.
- Blade: wielder of an ancient sword filled with cracks. “Just like his body and mind’, according to the official character description.
- Dan Heng: a reserved man who acts as the Astral Express’ guard.
- Welt: the wise and experienced former Anti-Entropy Sovereign.
- Luocha: A foreign tradesman with medical knowledge. For some reason, he carries a coffin on his back.
- Seele: a spirited member of Wildfire, an Underworld Faction in Belobog.
- Silver Wolf: Stellaron Hunter and genius hacker.
Battle Setup Honkai Star Rail
The core of Honkai Star Rail’s battle strategy is building teams. Since each team can have up to four playable characters, you must think about attacks, support skills, and Elemental types to develop the best combinations. There are seven different kinds of Elements in Honkai Star Rail: Physical, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Imaginary, and Quantum. You have to take part in the game’s gacha system if you want to have more friends to choose from.
When you start a fight on the Honkai Star Rail, the order of attacks is shown in the upper left corner. Be aware of your opponent’s weaknesses. For example, if their name has a little ice icon next to it, that means they are weak to Ice harm.
Each character has a normal attack, a skill attack, and an ultimate attack. Skill points are needed to use a skill, while simple attacks give you back Skill Points. In other words, you must find a good mix between basic attacks and Skills as the fight continues. Ultimates can be used anytime and don’t cost any Skill points, but it takes a while to charge them up.
Honkai Star Rail locations
In the science fiction world of Honkai Star Rail, there are many different worlds, each with its own story and scenery. Jarilo-VI is one of these worlds. It is a freezing place with snowy fields.
Jarilo-VI is home to Belobog, the last city where people still live. Also called the “Last Bastion of Humanity Against the Eternal Freeze.” Belobog is split into the current Overworld, where it is run, and the Underworld, where the old world’s things are kept.
In the Honkai Star Rail video shown at the Summer Game Fest, we got a (very short) look at the Xianzhou Luofu, which looks like a vast spaceship or bunker.
So far, that’s all we know about the Honkai Star Rail. Do you want to play this new miHoYo game when it comes out?
Be Entertained and informed with the latest news at thetecheducation.com! From the hottest trends to the most breaking news. And Also, Follow us on social media: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Linkedin. And be part of the movement! Share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions with us.