Haunted Season 4 Premiere Date & News: Will There Be A New Season? All You Need To Know!
Haunted, Netflix’s latest horror series joins a long list of excellent horror offerings on the streaming service. Despite its low rating, this show maintains a loyal following.
This horror documentary is a must-see if you’re a fan of the genre. Based on a real-life story, the series follows the experiences of various characters. This is an excellent show that should not be missed. Find out more about Haunted, the new Netflix series.
Haunted, a pseudo-documentary by Jan Pavlacky is available in English. Haunted was executive produced by Jordan Roberts, Brett-Patrick Jenkins, Ben Silverman, and Howard T. Owens. Each episode in Haunted is an anthology, in which various individuals or groups describe how they’ve had terrible encounters with the paranormal. Each season of this documentary contains six episodes, and there are a total of three seasons.
However, each episode clocks in at roughly 30 minutes in length. Netflix is the original distributor of Haunted. This show’s first season debuted on Netflix on October 19th, 2018. Season 1 premieres on the same day, October 19, with all episodes airing simultaneously. Season 2 premiered on October 11, 2019, over a year after season 1 ended.
Season 3 of Haunted debuted on May 11, 2021, after a one-year hiatus in 2020, when the series returned. For those of you who have seen the first three seasons of the show and are curious about the next fourth season’s release date, storyline, and cast, keep reading!
Haunted Season 4 Premiere Date
The first season of Haunted premiered on October 19, 2018, with six episodes. The creators continued the legacy of 6 episodes until the final release. The most recent season, Haunted Season 3, was released on May 14, 2021. Talking about Haunted Season 4 then it is still not confirmed whether makers are going to come with it or not.
Many fans and viewers are still hoping for Haunted Season 4 to deliver the same horror and reality. And if it does arrive, we might expect to see it by the end of 2022 or in the first fall of 2023.
The series is based on reality, and many horror stories are told. The makers of the first episode decided to tell the story of a storyteller who was revived by cardiac treatment after being medically proven dead. His death was caused by dehydration, but he later regained consciousness.
Haunted Season 4 Cast
The cast of Haunted Season 4 is expected to be announced soon.
- Haiden is played by Vanda Chaloupkova.
- Hana Baronova in the role of Haiden’s Mother
- Haiden’s father is played by Vojtech Hyzdal.
- Tommy is played by Janek Gregor.
- Austin is played by Jan Papirnik.
- Holly is played by Natalie Onderkova.
- Johana Vanova in the role of Goth Girl
- Skater Alexander Becka
- Rough Guy – Jakub Gelnar – 1
- David Navratil in the role of Rough Guy – 2
- Teenage James is played by Oskar Hes.
- Josef Rarach as Demon
- Drew is played by Billy Rayner.
- Kristen T. King in the role of Alicia’s mother
- Jason Hawkins in the role of Self – Ghost Witness
- Young Lindsey is played by Vasiliki-Helena Kawadia.
- Young Erin is played by Karolina Lea Novakova.
- Terrilyn as Individual
- Haiden’s mother is played by Victoria Hogan.
- Adult Erin is played by Eliska Krenkova.
- Kristyna Novakova in the role of Teenage Lindsey
- Terrilyn’s sister, played by Sadie.
- Tina as Jason’s Longest Friend
- Eryn’s mother is played by Petra Buckova.
- Lindsey’s mother is played by Michaela Hraska.
- Terrilyn’s nephew and Sadie’s son, Jacob, plays himself.
- Jason Reynolds in the role of Self – Jason’s Best Friend
- Lindsey’s father is played by Dita Horinkova.
- Daniel Svoboda as Medium
- Tamara plays herself as Jason’s daughter.
- Terrilyn’s Friend Tracey as Self
- Terrilyn’s Friend Cari as Self
- Erin plays herself as Jason’s girlfriend.
- Anne is played by Martina Kapickova.
- Robert is played by Jiri Roskot.
Let’s see when the fourth season of Haunted will be released.
Haunted Season 4 Trailer
The season one trailer for Haunted was posted on Netflix’s YouTube account on October 10, 2018. Next year, on September 27, 2019, a trailer for Season 2 will be posted to YouTube.
Season 3’s teaser trailer debuted on YouTube on April 17, 2021, after a hiatus of one year. We’ll have to wait a bit longer for the season 4 teaser because there has been no official announcement about its release date.
Will there be a season 4?
Penn Badgley returns as Joe Goldberg in Season 4 of Netflix’s “You,” and this time the serial killer will be stalking on a global scale.
Where are you Season 4 being filmed?
Netflix has announced that the fourth season of You will be set in London! Yes, the thriller is making its way to our shores to see where Joe takes his obsessions next. Netflix’s official Instagram wrote in a post confirming the new filming location alongside a behind-the-scenes photo: “Cheerio… you.”