Samsung is one of the biggest Tech-giants, who manufacturers smartphones all over the world. Samsung is famous for its premium flagship devices and tech- accessories. The Company not only makes Premium Flagship devices but also make devices that are also mid-range and low-spec devices so that everyone can afford it. The company makes smartwatches that have received many positive reviews and ratings so far. Samsung not only makes smartphones but also makes TV’s, Sound Systems, Home Appliances, Monitors, SSD’s, Memory cards, Cameras, and more. Many Smartphone companies use Samsung spare parts such as Displays, Memory, and Camera Sensor spare parts in their devices. Let us talk about the new Galaxy A71 5G by Verizon.
Specifications of Galaxy A71 5G:
The smartphone comes with the 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus Display. The US variant might come with a decent chipset, the Snapdragon 765G coupled with 5G Network Support. It might be available in two memory variants: 6GB RAM/128GB ROM and 8GB RAM/128GB ROM with 1 TB Expandable Storage. The device has a Quad Camera Setup featuring (64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP) camera and a single hole-punch front camera setup with a 32MP camera.
The device has a Li-Po 4500mAh battery which features a fast-charging of 25W. It has a Face Recognition Security feature along with the Under Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor. It runs on Android 10 together with One UI 2.0.
Here is the list of specs in Bulleted list, for quick access to Specs:
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus Display.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G coupled with 5G Network Support
- Memory: 6GB RAM/128GB ROM and 8GB RAM/128GB ROM with 1 TB Expandable Storage.
- Camera Setup: Quad Camera Setup featuring (64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP) with a single front camera with a 32MP camera.
- Battery: Li-Po 4500mAh battery which features a fast-charging of 25W
- Security: Face Recognition Security feature along with Under Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 together with One UI 2.0
As per several sources the device might release between June and July. People who are interested in buying a decent flagship device with excellent specifications can consider this as a choice. The A51G and A71G feature Exynos 980 SoC in Korea, we all know that the devices in the US won’t feature Exynos chipsets. If the info is correct A71G might be a tough competition for the upcoming Google Pixel 5 as it has the same chipset. The Verizon featured Samsung Galaxy A71G will have Verizon’s Ultrawide Band (mmWave) 5G network.