Get your D20s ready because you can now watch or buy the Dungeons and Dragons movie, also called Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves, on digital platforms at home.
Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves is the movie many DND fans have been waiting for. It was written by Goldstein, Daley, and Michael Gilio, who also wrote Game Night and directed by Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley. The DND movie is based on the popular tabletop role-playing game. Chris Bine plays Edgin Darvis, a poor bard looking for a better life for himself and his daughter after his wife dies. Like any good DND journey, he has a group of friends with him, including a barbarian named Holga (Michelle Rodriguez), a paladin named Xenk (Rege-Jean Page), and a half-elf sorcerer named Simon (Justice Smith). Together, the group goes on a mission to rob the con guy Hugh Grant plays, Forge Fitzwilliam.
Critics and nerds both liked the movie and now you can watch the DND movie at home. But when will Paramount+ have Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves? What we know is as follows.
Is The DND Movie On Streaming?
Yes! Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves is now on paid video-on-demand as of today, May 2. You can now buy or rent the DND movie on digital services like Amazon Prime, Vudu, Google Play, and more. The price may differ based on where you buy the movie, but on Amazon Prime, you can rent Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves for $19.99 for 48 hours or buy it for $24.99.
On May 30, Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves will also be available on Blu-rayTM, DVD, 4K Ultra HD SteelBookTM, and 4K Ultra HD.
Is DND: Honor Among Thieves Movie On Paramount Plus?
Not yet, no. Right now, the only way to watch Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves at home is to buy or rent it on a digital device. But since this is a Paramount movie, we do expect to be able to watch DND for free on Paramount+ at some point.
Dungeons And Dragons: Honor Among Thieves Paramount Plus Release Date:
In short, yes. We don’t know yet. Still, we can make a good guess based on how other Paramount films have been released on Paramount+. After 45 days in theatres, the most recent Paramount movie, Scream 6, came out on video-on-demand and Paramount+ simultaneously. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, 45 days in theatres has become the norm. If Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves follows the same plan, it will be on Paramount+ on May 15 or 16, about 45 days after it came out in theatres on March 31.
You can also check out the release date of other upcoming movies:
- Superman Legacy: When Will It Release? Latest Updates 2023
- ‘Kung Fu Panda 4’ Doesn’t Have A Trailer, So Jack Black Himself Described The Plot
- Is Evil Dead Rise Streaming On Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Netflix, Or Amazon Prime?
What Is The Plot Of Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves
: Honor Among Thieves follows the story of a charming thief and a group of unlikely adventurers who embark on an epic quest to retrieve a lost relic. However, things go dangerously wrong when they run afoul of the city’s criminal underworld and a powerful figure who seeks the same artifact. The movie’s official synopsis describes it as an “epic heist” adventure.
Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves: Cast Details
The cast details for the Blu-ray release of: Honor Among Thieves are not explicitly mentioned. However, the Blu-ray release is expected to include behind-the-scenes content featuring , , and the cast and crew. The Blu-ray release date is December 31, 2023, on one website and May 30, 2023, on another. It is important to note that these dates may be subject to change. The movie’s cast includes Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Justice , , , , , and .
Is There Any Trailer For Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves?
Write Some Movies Like Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves
- “The Necromancer’s Betrayal”: A group of adventurers sets out to stop a powerful necromancer from unleashing an undead army upon the land, but they soon discover that one of their own has been secretly working with the villain.
- “The Dragon’s Heist”: A team of thieves and con artists come together to pull off the biggest heist of their lives – stealing a treasure hoard from a mighty dragon’s lair. But as they navigate the dangerous caverns and evade the dragon’s wrath, they suspect one of their own may be planning a double-cross.
- “The Paladin’s Trial”: A righteous paladin must prove his worth by completing a dangerous quest to retrieve a powerful artifact. However, he is forced to team up with a group of rogues and mercenaries with their own agendas. As they face deadly challenges and betrayals, the paladin must decide whether to stick to his principles or compromise to achieve his goal.
- “The Sorcerer’s Gamble”: A sorcerer seeks to become the most powerful magic user in the land, and he enlists a group of adventurers to help him gather rare magical artifacts. But as they journey to dangerous and exotic locations, the sorcerer’s true motives are questioned, and the group must decide whether to continue following him or turn against him.
- “The Barbarian’s Vengeance”: A barbarian seeks revenge against the powerful warlord who destroyed his village and killed his family. However, he must first gather a group of allies to help him take down his formidable foe. As they confront the warlord’s armies and navigate political intrigue, the barbarian begins to suspect that one of his allies may have ulterior motives.
If you want to read details about the latest tv shows or movies, you can follow us on our Twitter account. Here you can find the latest information on the entertainment world.