Charlie Hunnam Net Worth 2022: Income, Lifestyle, Career And More Updates
Charlie Hunnam is an English actor from Newcastle, England. When he played “Jax” Teller in the FX drama series “Sons of Anarchy,” he was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actor two times, and he won. Because he played King Arthur in Guy Ritchie’s “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” he is also known. Charlie Hunnam has a wife, kids, family, education, and a job. You can read more about them below.
- Anthony Edwards Net Worth 2022, Income, Salary, Age, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki
- Craig Conover Net Worth 2022 (Income, Salary, Girlfriend, House, Cars, Wiki)
- Ricky Gervais Net Worth in 2022, Bio-Wiki, Girlfriend, Relationship, and House
- Who Is Julianne Hough Dating Now? All About His Love Life In 2022
How much is his net worth of Charlie as in 2022?
He is thought to be worth about $20 million by 2022. He is one of the best movie actors because some of his movies have made a lot of money at the box office so far.
Along with that, he usually charges around or more than a million dollars for his movies now, and this has made him a lot of money.
Not only that, but he has a lot of different ways to make money. He has a lot of brand endorsement contracts as well as a lot of business investments.
Quick Facts about Charlie:
- Name: Charlie Matthew Hunnam
- Date of birth: April 10, 1980
- Place of birth: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, England
- Age: 39 years
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity: Mixed (English, Irish, Scottish)
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Alma mater: University of Cumbria
- Years active: 1998-present
- Ex-spouse: Katharine Towne (m. 1999 – 2002)
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye color: Blue with a hint of yellow
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 88 kg
- Net worth: $16 million
- Parents: William ‘Billy’ Hunnam, Jane ‘Bell’ Hunnam
- Siblings: William Hunnam, Oliver, Christian
- The current city of residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Chest size: 46 inches
- Waist size: 34 inches
- Bicep size: 16.5 inches
- Girlfriend: Morgana McNelis
- Profession: Actor, writer
Charlie Hunnam’s Early Life: Birthdate, Parents & Childhood…
He was born on April 10, 1980, in Newcastle upon Tyne in England. He has a mother, Jane, who runs a business and used to be a ballet dancer. His father, William, who died in 2013, sold scrap metal and left the family when Charlie was 2. A brother named William and two half-brothers named Oliver and Christian were part of his family when he was young. Before Charlie was 12, his mother got married again.
Charlie moved to Melmerby, Cumbria, when he was 12. A few years after being diagnosed with dyslexia, Hunnam developed mysophobia, which is also known as germophobia. He spent most of his time playing rugby and fighting with his classmates. Charlie had to learn at home after he was kicked out of Queen Elizabeth Grammar School for fighting.
Instead of going to university, he decided to go to the Cumbria College of Art and Design and study performing arts instead. He got a film degree and wants to write and direct his own movies one day.
Charlie Hunnam’s Career: How was Charlie Hunnam discovered?
The production manager of the children’s show, “Byker Grove,” saw him when he was joking around in a shoe store on Christmas Eve and asked him about it. Finally, the production manager gave him the chance to play the character of ‘Jason’ in three episodes of ‘Byker Grove.’
In 2002, he made his American film debut in the psychological thriller “Abandon.” In the movie, he played “Embry Larkin,” the boyfriend of a college student who was played by Katie Holmes.
This happened the next year. Nicole Kidman, Jude Law, and Renée Zellweger were all in the movie “Cold Mountain,” which was made the next year. In the movie, he played an important role as a “Civil War” marauder who joins the home guard and kills deserters for money.
This is how it worked: In 2011, he was in a lot of movies, including “The Ledge.” A crime drama film called “Deadfall” came out the next year. He was in it, too.
As Alan McMichael in Guillermo del Toro’s movie “Crimson Peak,” Hunnam was cast in 2015. The movie also stars Mia Wasikowska, Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston, and Jim Beaver. It premiered on September 25, 2015, at the “Fantastic Fest,” where it was shown.
|Whatever Happened to Harold Smith? (1999)||Abandon (2002)||Nicholas Nickleby (2002)|
|Cold Mountain (2003)||Green Street (2005)||Children of Men (2006)|
|The Ledge (2011)||Deadfall (2012)||Pacific Rim (2013)|
|Crimson Peak (2015)||The Lost City of Z (2016)||Legend of the Sword (2017)|
|Papillon (2017)||A Million Little Pieces (2018)||Triple Frontier (2019)|
|Jungleland (2019)||The Gentlemen (2020) (TBA)||Waldo (TBA)|
- Byker Grove (1998)
- My Wonderful Life (1999)
- Queer as Folk (1999-2000)
- Microsoap (1999)
- Young Americans (2000)
- Undeclared (2001-2002)
- Sons of Anarchy (2008-14)
- National Board of Review Awards
- Harding Awards
- CinemaCon Awards
Personal life of Charlie Hunnam: Who was Charlie Hunnam’s first wife?
Katharine Towne, an actress, was married to Charlie in 1999 after they had been together for just three weeks. They met when they were both auditioning for Dawson’s Creek. They divorced in 2002. After some of his fans started bullying Morgana McNelis on the internet, Charlie made a public plea for his fans not to do that again.
After two years of training with Rigan Machado, who was a former Pan American Champion, Hunnam earned a blue belt in 2018. Cali and Northern England countryside are two of his favorite places, and he said that he would love to live on a farm one day. Hunnam had a lot of health problems in 2019. He had a lung infection, strep throat, a bacterial gut infection, and dengue.
Favorite Quotes from Charlie Hunnam:
- “It always seemed to me like it was a significant thing to do with one’s life to be an actor ’cause I love movies and I felt like, not to be grandiose about it, but there is something important about the film with the function it provides to general society.” – Charlie Hunnam
- “The landscape of cinema is not original. Not to say there aren’t great movies being made, but it’s much easier for studios to make movies that have built-in audiences. So it’s all remakes, adaptations, a lot of remakes of adaptations.” – Charlie Hunnam
- “Right before I got Sons of Anarchy, I actually quit acting for 18 months and didn’t read a single script, and I wrote a film. I felt like I needed to do something that I had control over, as an artist, and also just do something where I felt like I had some control over my life, as just a human, out in the world.” – Charlie Hunnam
We believe in providing our viewers with the most dependable content possible. Regular Visit thetecheducation.com, and to learn about other upcoming and ongoing television series, web series, manga, and animes, celebrities check out our other related articles.