Samsung is one of the biggest Tech-giants, who manufacturers smartphones all over the world. Samsung is famous for its premium flagship devices and tech- accessories. The Company not only makes Premium Flagship devices but also make devices that are also mid-range and low-spec devices so that everyone can afford it. The company makes smartwatches that have received many positive reviews and ratings so far. We can see that Samsung has been concentrating a lot on the mid-range specifications lately. It has released many devices under Galaxy “A” Series. Let us talk about the new device in the Galaxy “A” line up, Samsung Galaxy A31.
This might Interest you: Vivo’s X50 Pro: Everything You Need To Know About The Gimbal Enabled Camera Mechanism
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A31:
The smartphone comes with the 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED Display with 1080 x 2400 Resolution. It features one of the decent chipset, the Helio P65 SoC coupled with Octa-Core CPU. It is available in three memory variants: 4GB RAM/64GB ROM, 6GB RAM/64GB ROM, and 6GB RAM/128GB ROM with 1 TB Expandable Storage. The device has a Quad Camera Setup featuring (48MP+8MP+5MP+5MP) camera. The 48MP is the main shooter, 8MP is the Ultra-Wide Camera, and both 5MP Cameras are Macro and Depth Cameras respectively. When it comes to the selfie camera, it has a 20MP camera.
The device has a Li-Po 5000mAh battery which features a fast-charging of 15W. It has a Face Recognition Security feature along with the Under Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor. It runs on Android 10 together with One UI 2.0.
Here is the list of specs in Bulleted list, for quick access to Specs:
- Display: 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED Display with 1080 x 2400 Resolution
- Chipset: Helio P65 SoC coupled with Octa-Core CPU
- Memory: (4GB RAM/64GB ROM), (6GB RAM/64GB ROM), and (6GB RAM/128GB ROM) with 1 TB Expandable Storage.
- Camera Setup: Quad Camera Setup featuring (48MP+8MP+5MP+5MP) with a single front camera with a 20MP camera.
- Battery: Li-Po 5000mAh battery which features a fast-charging of 15W.
- Security: Face Recognition Security feature along with Under Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 together with One UI 2.0
All things considered, we can say that the device is a decent mid-ranger. People who are interested in buying a decent mid-range device with decent specs and an amazing camera can consider this as a choice. When it comes to the price tag it costs around $300(INR 23,000) and it comes in three colors. They are Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, and Prism Crush Blue. It is available to purchase in the first week of June.