Realme is one of the mass Smartphone manufacturers in the world. The company not only makes smartphones but also makes many Electronic gadgets. It has released many smartphones which not only have High Specs but also have Low – Spec. The company provides a wide range of choices to consumers so that they can afford a new phone based on their spec requirements. Recently, Realme has released Realme X50 Pro, which comes under the flagship devices line-up. The device has received many positive reviews and ratings. Let us discuss the new Realme X50m. The Company has unveiled the device, here are the specs of the device.
This might Interest you: Realme X3: Everything You Need To About
SPECIFICATIONS OF REALME X50m:
The smartphone comes with a 6.57″ LCD Display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It features one of the most decent chipsets, the Snapdragon 765G. The device comes in two memory variants; 6GB RAM/128GB ROM and 8GB RAM/128GB ROM. The device features a quad-camera setup with a 48MP camera as the main shooter (48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP). It comes with a dual selfie camera setup featuring 16MP and 2MP camera.
The device might feature a Li-Po 4,200mAh battery and features fast charging of 30W Dart Fast Charging. It has the traditional side-mounted fingerprint Sensor. It runs on Android 10 together with Realme UI. The device is available in two colors; Starry Blue and Galaxy White.
Here is the list of specs in Bulleted list, for quick access to Specs:
- Display: 6.57″ LCD Display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G with 5G network support.
- Memory: 6GB RAM/128GB ROM and 8GB RAM/128GB ROM.
- Camera Setup: Quad camera setup featuring (48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) along with Dual Selfie Camera (16MP+2MP)
- Battery: Li-Po 4,200mAh battery with 30W Dart Fast Charging.
- Security: Traditional Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
- Operating System: Android 10 together with Realme UI.
- Colors: Starry Blue and Galaxy White.
All things considered, the device has decent specifications. People who are interested in buying a midrange 5G can consider this as an option. When it comes to the price tag, the device CNY1,999 ($280/€260). The device will go on sale in China from April 29. There is no official confirmation of the International Availability.