LG is one of the mass Smartphone manufacturers in the world. The company not only makes smartphones but also makes many Electronic gadgets. It has released many smartphones which not only have High Specs but also have Low – Spec. The company provides a wide range of choices to consumers so that they can afford a new phone based on their spec requirements. Recently LG has released LG Velvet, which has received many positive reviews and ratings. The device is very innovative and it has flagship specification. The company has unveiled the new LG Q61. Let us talk about the new device.
Specifications of LG Q61:
Finally, the specs are official. There is no need for talking about Claims and Leaks anymore on the device. Here are the specifications of the device.
The Smartphone comes with the 6.5-inch IPS LCD Full HD+ with a Hole punch display. The device will feature one of the decent chipsets, the Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 coupled with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. The device features a Quad-camera setup (48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP) with 48MP as the main camera shooter. The other cameras are 8MP Ultrawide Shooter, a 5MP Depth Camera, and 2MP Macro Camera. When it comes to the selfie camera, the device has a 16MP Selfie camera in the hole punch. The Hole punch is situated on the top left of the display. The device has a 4000mAh battery with Fast Charging Capability. The device has the traditional 3.5mm Headphone Jack along with NFS and Dual-band Wi-Fi. It comes with Android 10 out of the box. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It also supports Stereo Speakers along with DTS-X 3D Surround sound.
For quick access to specifications, they are listed in the bulleted list;
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD Full HD+ with a Hole punch display
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 coupled with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory with expandable memory support.
- Camera Setup: It features a Quad-camera setup (48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP) with a 16MP Selfie camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh with fast charging capabilities.
- Sound: Stereo Speakers along with DTS-X 3D Surround sound.
- Security: Basic Face Recognition with the traditional Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
- Operating System: Android 10 out of the box.
All things considered, we can say that this device is a decent mid-ranger. People who are interested in buying a decent mid-range device can consider this as an option. When it comes to the price tag, the device costs $300 and will be available in a single color – White and will be available to purchase from May 29th of 2020.