Supermodel Kendall Jenner, who is considered absolutely vocal, is trying to get her fans to talk about the voting procedure. As the Presidential elections have already stepped in, she is trying to help her fans. Due to the pandemic, the public cannot go to booths like they were doing over the past years.
That’s why the administration and election commission have made special arrangements for the people in the United States. For the very first time, the entire voting procedure is online. The citizens of the United States can cast their votes via electronic means.
Kendall Jenner has shared an informative thread on her Instagram story. The thread is titled as “ How to feel safe voting this year”. In the thread, there is definitely a well-described and stepwise procedure. It can help millions of people out there.
The procedure is the following:
1. Request a mail-in ballot ASAP.
2. Do not mail it.
3. Google your supervisor of elections to see where you can drop off your mail-in ballot. (It’s usually not the polling place. All states allow this.)
1. Your ballot gets in time no matter what happens to USPS.
2. You don’t have to worry about standing in long lines and risking infections. You’re just stopping by to drop it off.
3. You voted safe and responsibly.
When you drop it off, find out how to track it online, just you’re your order from Amazon.
You should ask your friends and neighbours and family if anyone is facing any problems or you can help.