The Walt Disney Company has officially said they will make a third Frozen movie. Disney Animation is making Zootopia 2 and Frozen 3, while Pixar is making Toy Story 5. During Disney’s Q1 earnings call, CEO Bob Iger discussed the company’s plans for future animated films. This was after several of Disney’s original animated films did poorly at the box office.
A Disney series doesn’t usually get a second movie, let alone a third, unless it’s Toy Story. Still, the Frozen movies are popular worldwide, so it makes sense to make money from them. So, what should we look forward to in the next Frozen movie? Here’s what we know about Frozen III so far.
Frozen 3: Expected Release Date
We don’t know when Frozen III will come out yet, but Disney has several dates on their calendar for projects that haven’t been mentioned yet. With two movie dates in 2024 and an impressive six in 2025, it’s a safe bet that Frozen III will be moved to one of those days for its theatrical release.
Frozen and its successor emerged in November 2014 and November 2019, respectively. Given that both Frozen movies came out in November and five years have passed between them, it’s definitely safe to say that Frozen III will hit theatres on November 26, 2025.
What Is The Story Of Frozen So Far?
There were two queens in the kingdom of Arendelle. Their names were Elsa (played by Idina Menzel) and Anna. (Kristen Bell). Elsa’s ice skills are hard to control, so she stays alone and feels ashamed of who she really is. Anna has been locked up in the house, and she and her older sister are no longer together. She is a young girl with bright eyes who looks out for Elsa and her country.
During their coming-of-age journey, they meet Josh Gad’s snowman Olaf, Jonathan Groff’s ice harvester Kristoff, and Kristoff’s horse Sven. Once Elsa learns to accept who she is and control her powers, she and Anna stop a line to become Queen and Princess of Arendelle.
In Frozen II, Anna and Elsa go on a trip to discover who they are. What is your calling? Should you ignore it to help other people? The movie makes our main characters look at the world differently. When we last saw Arendelle, Elsa had left to guard the Enchanted Forest, and Anna had become Queen. Kristoff and Anna are getting married as Olaf talks about their incredible adventures.
We don’t know much about the plot of Frozen III yet, but we can guess that it will pick up after the second movie. The status quo has changed a lot now that Anna is the queen of Arendelle. The new relationship between Elsa and her sister is a significant change in the story, so I hope the movie plays it up.
if elsa and honeymaren don't get together you'll see me on the news https://t.co/hMON3aav5k
— ⚢ Cherry 🖤 (@cherryurio) February 9, 2023
It’s a safe bet that Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, and Jonathan Groff will play Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff again in the third movie.
Related Stories Recommended By Writer:
- Does John Wick Really Die In John Wick Chapter 4?
- Bridgerton Season 3: All Updates Here That You Want To Know!
- John Wick Chapter 5 Release Date, Cast, Storyline, And Everything You Need To Know
Frozen 3 Expected Cast: Who’s Coming Back For Frozen 3?
Without Kristen Bell as Anna and Idina Menzel as Elsa, there wouldn’t be a Frozen movie. Both stars said they would like to play their old parts again. Also sure to return is Josh Gad as Olaf and Jonathan Groff as Kristoff (and Sven).
Sterling K. Brown, who plays Mattias, is expected to be back, as is Jason Ritter, who plays Northuldra member Ryder, Rachel Matthews, who plays Ryder’s sister Honeymaren, and Ciarán Hinds, who plays Pabbie, the leader of the Rock Trolls.
After seeing Anna and Elsa’s parents Iduna and Agnarr, in flashbacks in Frozen 2, we could see more of Evan Rachel Wood and Alfred Molina as Iduna and Agnarr.
Even though the movie will be made, as of February 2023, we still don’t know who will be in it.
Is There A Trailer For Frozen 3?
Tuesday, February 8, 2023, the news came out about Frozen III. We don’t know how long the movie has been in production, but we shouldn’t expect a trailer any time soon. We probably won’t see anything about the film for at least a year.
Some Similar Series, Like Frozen
If you’re looking for a series with similar themes or elements as Disney’s “Frozen,” here are some suggestions:
- “Tangled” – Also a Disney animated movie, “Tangled” follows a young woman named Rapunzel who has spent her whole life locked in a tower. When a charming thief named Flynn Rider enters her life, she sees an opportunity to escape and see the world.
- “Moana” – Another Disney animated movie, “Moana,” tells the story of a young Polynesian princess who travels to save her people and discover her true identity. Along the way, she teams up with the demigod Maui and faces many challenges.
- “Brave” – This Pixar movie features a young Scottish princess named Merida who defies tradition and sets out to change her fate. With the help of a magical spell, she discovers that true bravery comes from within.
- “Avatar: The Last Airbender” – This animated series follows a young boy named Aang, the last surviving Airbender and chosen to defeat the Fire Nation and restore balance to the world.
- “The Legend of Korra” – This sequel series to “Avatar: The Last Airbender” follows a new Avatar named Korra as she struggles to balance her duties as the Avatar with her own desires and the political unrest of the world.
- “Once Upon a Time” – This live-action series follows a young woman named Emma Swan who discovers that she is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming and is destined to break a curse that has trapped fairy tale characters in the modern world.
- “Game of Thrones” – While this series is much darker and more mature than “Frozen,” it features a complex world with various factions vying for power and a threat of an apocalyptic winter looming in the background.
Be Entertained and informed with the latest news at thetecheducation.com! From the hottest trends to the most breaking news. And Also, Follow us on social media: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Linkedin. And be part of the movement! Share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions with us.