Four More Shots Please is one of the most daring Indian shows ever produced, with both positive and negative reviews. The first season of this daring show premiered in 2019, and the second season followed the following year. The release date for Four More Shots Please season 3 has not been officially announced, but the new season is currently in production.
The show follows four women who are vibrant, daring, and fearless, leaving their mark wherever they go. We’ll learn more about the Four More Shots Please season 3 plot, cast, trailer, spoilers, where to watch it, and more in this article.
Four More Shots Please Season 3 Premiere Date
As previously stated, the Four More Shots Please season 3 release date has yet to be announced, but it was confirmed that the show would be revived for a third season as soon as season 2 concluded.
The final episodes of the season were reportedly shot in Europe in April, and if that is the case, the show can be expected to be released soon, possibly by the end of this year or at the beginning of 2023.
#4MSPOnPrime S3: Serving you another round of 4 MSP. To more live, love, blunder and discover what really makes them tick through friendship🥂#PrimeVideoPresentsIndia #SeeWhereItTakesYou pic.twitter.com/jPDbbv6UmJ
— prime video IN (@PrimeVideoIN) April 28, 2022
Four More Shots Please Season 3 Cast
The expected cast of Four More Shots Please Season 3 is listed below.
- Damini Rizvi Roy “Dee” is played by Sayani Gupta.
- Bani J in the role of Umang Singh “Mangs”
- Anjana Menon “Anj” Khanna is played by Kirti Kulhari.
- Maanvi Gagroo in the role of Sidhi Patel “Sids”
- Samara Kapoor is played by Lisa Ray.
- Dr. Aamir Warsi is played by Milind Soman.
- Jiya Lakhiani in the role of Arya Menon Khanna
- Varun Khanna is played by Neil Bhoopalam.
- Prateik Babbar in the role of Jeh Wadia
- Arjun Nair is played by Ankur Rathee.
- Mohit Mehta is played by Paras Tomar.
- Sneha Patel is played by Simone Singh.
- Kavya Arora is played by Amrita Puri.
- Sapna Pabbi in the role of Akanksha Moitra
- Rajeev Siddhartha in the role of Mihir Shah “Mihu Pihu”
- Shashank Bose is played by Sameer Kochhar.
- Amit Mishra is played by Prabal Panjabi.
- Shibani Dandekar in the role of Sushmita Sengupta
- Padma Damodaran in the role of Aparna Sahukar
- Devyani Rana is played by Monica Dogra.
- Amina Rizvi Roy is played by Anuradha Chandan.
- Mrs. Singh is played by Madhu Anand Chandhock.
- Mahesh Roy is played by Mohit Chauhan.
- Myra is played by Nimisha Mehta.
- Vinil Verma is played by Gaurav Sharma.
Let’s take a look at the review of the second season of the show Four More Shots Please.
Four More Shots Please Season 3 Plot
Four more attempts Please highlight the lives of four women: Damini, Umang, Sidhi, and Anjali. Damini is a successful journalist; Sidhi comes from a wealthy family in South Bombay and is seen exploring various career options throughout the show before gravitating toward the world of stand-up comedy, which appears to be working out for her.
Anjana is a successful lawyer who is divorced and the mother of a daughter. Umang is a fitness trainer in the city who has been exploring her sexuality until she falls in love with a celebrity.
The plot of Four More Shots Please season 3 will pick up where season 2 left off and will revolve around these four women who are dealing with various crises. Damini has recently miscarried and is torn between two men who want to be with her. Umang is experiencing heartbreak as she makes the difficult decision to abandon her love at the altar.
Anjana suffers the consequences of her poor decision to become involved with her married boss, and Sidhi receives heartbreaking news that she has lost her father while attending a wedding that never happened. The four women’s lives have been turned upside down, and the new season will shed light on this.
Where To Watch Four More Shots Please Season 3
Four More Shots Please season 3 will be streamed on the same platform as its predecessors, Amazon Prime. The official release date has not yet been announced, but the show will be available for viewing on the popular streaming platform Amazon Prime Video soon.
Four More Shots Please Season 3 Trailer
Though we have confirmation for Four More Shots Please Season 3 from the lead character and Amazon Prime India’s social media handles, no official trailer has been released. Meanwhile, our readers can watch the trailer for the previous Season.
Reviews and Ratings for Four More Shots
Season 1 of Four More Shots Please was one of the top three most-watched Amazon Original Series from India in 2019, and Season 2 was dubbed “the most-watched Indian show on the platform” in May 2020. Soon after the release of Four More Shots Please Season 2, Amazon announced that Season 3 was in the works.
On IMDb, the show has a rating of 7.1/10 based on 28k reviews.
Can I watch Season 3 of Four More Shots Please on Netflix?
Only Amazon Prime Video offers the Season 3 download of Four More Shots Please. Netflix and MX player doesn’t have the series. Unofficial Four More Shots Please leaks are online. Avoid pirated sites and watch on Amazon Prime.
How many episodes will there be in Season 3 of Four More Shots Please?
Each season of Four More Shots Please has 10 episodes that run 28-35 minutes. Four More Shots Please Season 3 is expected to have 10 episodes.